Monday, September 27, 2010

FML!

I know we have a long way to the wedding (next august 2011) but still.
This weekend was good until I went to Church and found out for sure My Organist that I grew up with my entire life and who used to give me Violin and Piano and Organ lessons when I was younger can't play my wedding.   He is retiring this month and due to his Contract he is not allowed to play for anything at the Chruch for a year.  Him and His Wife and many members of the Church are upset by that.  I am one of the few people rasied in the church and still active.

Another Upset is my Pastor will be out of town that weekend also.... I was really looking forward to working with her.  So back up is to have our really good friend be Officiant which he offered many years ago and is excited to still be an option for us.  The hard part is to make sure that my church is ok with that.  Now thinking of having an associate pastor do majority of the service and sermon but Just having our friend Officiate the papers and such and actaully pronouncing us as Man & Wife.

Lastly as I was checking up on things for the wedding The ONE and ONLY designer thing I told Andy I must have are these Vivienne Westwood rocking horse Shoes for the Reception.  SOLD OUT!  WTF?!  FML.........
I put my e.mail in for notification when they re-stock at "hervia" but My heart is so broken right now.  Ther eare Black ones at Zappos but I wanted Any color BUT Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment