Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dress Attempt #1

So lucky for me Andy is super supportive of me just buying a dress instead of making one.  I feel like it will be too much stress on me to make my wedding dress and my reception dress.  It's bad luck anyways for the Bride to make her own dress or so I hear.  As long as I can find a dress under $1000.00 which so far hasn't been a problem since I am looking for things more plain and with no beading or emblishments at all.

I went with Brook and Steph and my Mom to Wendy's Bridal in Dublin and tried on a bunch.  These were the top two numbers in my mind.
This is an all lace deal in Champagne.  I liked it much more then I thought I would.  I was afraid it would look too old fashioned but it was actually quite nice.

Then this huge ass Tulle Ballroom.  Which I really liked and happened to be the first one I tried on.  I thought the ballgown would be too much on me but I actually really really liked it.  I like also the Tulle skirt it is very light and airy.  The belt is optional so I would go without IF that were the dress.  I have only just begun.


This Dress I would love to try on but the closest dealer is in Cinci it looks like or I can go to Henri's in Minerva and I MIGHT get a discount since I used to work for them.

I also made an appointment to try on dresses at Girls in White Dresses at the Beginning of next month so my Maid of Honor can be here from Chicago and get her opinions.

So Far sweetheart neckline looks the best on me.  I like th Ballroom skirt,  I'm not a fan of the mermaid waisted bodice.  And still no beading or embellishments.  I'd rather adorn with jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment