Monday, March 15, 2010

Bridal Jewelry

I think the main thing for my own wedding is that I want to spend a little more money and have some gorgeous jewelry for the day.  I'm thinking chandelier earrings and a bedecked bracelet.  Also for my something blue I would love to have a HUGE blue ring of some sort.  There is a Swavorski ring that I am in love with.
And then these other's are close runner up's


Other jewelry that I found while trapezing the interwebs are following............

And lastly maybe a really pretty headpiece instead of a flimsy veil would be better and more modern.  Also much more functional as I could wear it again and again.  Seriously how many times am I going to wear a Veil?

1 comment:

  1. ooh, third ring I love!! and all of the earrings! :)
    I would go with a fancy hairpiece too. I went with fancy barrettes, no veil, and loved it. I think that would suit you so well!

    ReplyDelete