Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tradition meets Alternative

I've been pondering and playing with ideas for my own wedding dress now....
My friend Larissa of Wilde Hunt Corsetry has got my back on a killer Piece that she is going to create for me.  It is going to be an underbust leather corset with her signature applique work.  I can't wait to get started on this.  The problem is that I need to find a dress that will suit my height and preferably not strapless.  I might change my mind and make an overbust but this is still so early on.  What I really need to do is go and try on a slew of dresses. 

Most likely I am going to either end up making or at least designing my own dress.  I know I want some HUGE organza something on one shoulder trailing down.  Also this is most likely not the dress I will be wearing the entire day.  I am thinking of doing a more casual costume change for the reception into a modernized Korean hanbok.

No comments:

Post a Comment