Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wording

It really didn't take me as long as I thought it would to find the right word's for our Save the Date and Invitations.  Which is good but it still doesn't make me want to do my own vows.

Please Save the Date!

Andy and Esther
Are getting Married!
Lorem  0th, 2011
~WOOT~
Details to follow with Invitation


Then for the Invitations: 

I made a promise, Mr Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." 
And I don't mean to. I don't mean to.
~ Lord of the Rings

Please honor us with your presence 
as we make our own promise to never leave each other’s side.

Andrew Clayton Hall
And
Esther Myong Chung

Saturday the Lorem Ipsom of August
two thousand and eleven
At two o’clock in the afternoon
Lorem Ipsum Church
2070 Lorem Ipsum
Upper Arlington, Ohio

With reception to follow at
Lorem Ipsum Delor Sit
311 Lorem Ipsum
Columbus, Ohio 

1 comment:

  1. Wording the save the dates and invitations really helped me decide that I didn't want to write our own vows.

    ReplyDelete