Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Save the Date Letterpress Party

This past weekend I had a small party for my Bridesmaids so that they could all meet and also to talk about the wedding because without these girls I would be an overly creative disorganized mess of ideas.
I decided I wanted to do something Letterpress for the Save the Dates to make them more unique. So I designed two yoshi's with a heart and our name and date on it. We Letterpressed into Chip Board and then attached magnets to the back. I am very fortunate that we have a Local place in Columbus, Ohio called Igloo Letterpress with all the machinery to do it ourselves! It was a great time and The owner Alison is a wonderful host.
Here are the pics from the Party - (The mom's actually did all the work while we brainstormed ~lol~)



Our Joke Centerpiece of putting everything we messed up in a pile together ~lol~

This was the Final Product!

This is a picture I took in Toronto awhile ago at a Paper store but it is going to be one of our big inspirations for my decorations to still keep up with the Sea theme in a non-cheesy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment