Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hyemi's Wedding

My best friend's date is set.  I feel I need to revive this and get it going. 
Also August is only weeks away and that means that Andy and I need to start to think of our own plans.
So much that I put on the back burner just because I don't feel that we are officially engaged as there is no sparkly adorning my finger.

Anyways I need to start to make notes to myself again.
I started my Delicious bookmarks for "wedding" where I am sourcing and collecting more ideas from all over and mostly DIY items.

Currently I need to focus on my Task as Maid of Honor and figure out the bachelorette party as well as figuring out what else I can do to help and make Hyemi's life easier.

I need to contact all the Bridesmaids and figure out the dress that we will all be wearing.  So far I know it will be above the knee and a shade of baby/robins egg blue.  better to have a blue dress then a Gold dress and much easier to find.

Hyemi's Colors are Gold, White and Baby Blue.  It is less then a year now away since it will be memorial day weekend on a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment